IMMEDIATE OPENING AT OUR BUSY DESIGN STUDIO!
This is the perfect job for a local (Northern Virginia, Metropolitan Washington DC area) High School or College student interested in working in a creative environment to gain hands on experience for their resume. Our prolific studio designs for the home decor industry. You can find Shell's art, designs and collections on a growing list of licensed products. The Shell Rummel brand is poised for tremendous growth this year and we are excited to offer a glimpse of our dynamic work environment to a qualified new Intern. We encourage you to view our website before submitting a resume for this position so that you have a feel for the kind of work we do.
Specifically, this year's summer Intern is being hired to assist with the following tasks:
- Assist with the organization and implementation of a robust social media strategy for our growing Lifestyle Brand. Brainstorm and post interesting and relevant content to all social media platforms. Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest is required.
- Create and maintain an online storefront which includes: posting new available artwork by creating detail pages of each item being offered for sale within the storefront. Online storefronts are template based programs.
- FLEXIBLE Scheduling/Project dependent.... Start date, asap. The online storefront project is estimated at a 2 week commitment of time. The social media position is flexible and ongoing. Our studio has many tasks and opportunities for the enthusiastic student to tackle.
- Flexible scheduling around vacations
- Excellent writing and good organizational skills a must
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency on a Mac computer
- Non smoker only
- Compensation: Terms are negotiable depending upon experience level.
Please submit your resume (if you currently have one) along with your summer availability and a letter of intent to Shell[at]shellrummel.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!